Other Safety Concerns: Inclement Weather Safety
“If only I’d slow down during the storm.”
Considered other safety concerns, traffic accidents increase during inclement weather. When roads are wet and visibility is low, it’s more important than ever to have “No Regrets When You Drive With Care”. Obey these basic traffic safety tips when driving in stormy or foggy conditions:
- Always have your lights on in bad weather.
- Allow extra space between you and other vehicles.
- Slow down, but don’t stop unless completely off the road.
- Be careful of water on the road and avoid slamming on the brakes.
- Don’t drive through flooded areas.