This page includes Crash Data Summaries from 2017 and 2015. It includes topics such as:
- Aggressive Driving
- Aging Road User
- Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Distracted Driving
- Occupant Protection
- Teen Road User
- Work Zone
These districtwide and county crash facts are provided for Traffic Safety Team members to evaluate and establish trends in Northeast Florida. These trends help prioritize traffic safety improvements.
(Crash data unofficial at time of report)
- Aggressive Driving Crash Data Summary
- Aging Road User Crash Data Summary
- Bicycle Crash Data Summary
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Crash Data Summary
- Distracted Driving Crash Data Summary
- Motorcycle Crash Data Summary
- Occupant Protection (No Restraint) Crash Data Summary
- Pedestrian Crash Data Summary
- Teen Road User Crash Data Summary
- Work Zone Crash Data Summary
Please visit our County Data Resource page for more information. This page includes District 2 and all 18 counties, complete with crash data summaries in the key Strategic Highway Safety Plan (SHSP) emphasis areas.
About Florida’s Community Traffic Safety Teams: For more than 20 years, community-based traffic safety programs have been effective in providing solutions to local crash problems. Community Traffic Safety Programs (CTSPs) were an outgrowth of the successful impaired driving and occupant protection programs of the 1970s and 1980s. Historically, CTSPs combined two or more traffic safety strategies to address local problems such as impaired driving and infrequent use of child safety seats and safety belts. Citizen advocacy groups, law enforcement, businesses, health and education agencies, the courts and the media combined efforts by forming coalitions with elected officials and other community leaders to develop solutions to local traffic safety problems.