Don’t Drink & Drive: Celebrate Safely, Designate A Driver
No Regrets When You DRIVE SOBER – Impaired Driving Safety Campaign
For over two decades our Community Traffic Safety Program has been promoting the wonderfully effective Celebrate Safely, Designate A Driver program. This year we will launch a new look with a strong visual, clean graphics and eye-catching colors. The promotional materials include a poster, double-sided coaster, and sticker. We will be printing Recipes for the Road cards to distribute during the holidays and next summer. Many restaurants participate each year in the 18 Northeast Florida counties, offering free non-alcoholic drinks to “designated drivers.”
Celebrate Safely: Designate a Driver Packages – Order Online Now
If you have been drinking, celebrate safely… designate a sober driver, take a cab or spend the night where you are.
• Alcohol involvement remains the leading factor in motor vehicle deaths.
• Impaired driving is a leading cause of death for people under 30.
• About 3 in every 10 Americans will be in an alcohol-related crash at some time in their lives.
• Alcohol is a depressant, which alters physical and mental coordination.
• Males are four times more likely than females to drive after drinking.
• An alcohol fatality occurs every 33 minutes, every 2 minutes someone is injured.
The campaign’s “Celebrate Safely, Don’t Drink and Drive” message is key at any time of year, and especially during the holidays.
20th Anniversary Recipes for the Road
Community Traffic Safety Team’s Festive Mocktails Book: Recipes for the Road
The “Fabulous Mocktails & Safety Tips” book is full of great non-alcoholic beverage recipes, a few sweet treats and important traffic safety messages from local partners and the Florida Department of Transportation.
The annual Recipes for the Road is a great non-alcoholic drink recipe booklet that reinforces the important “Celebrate Safely – Designate a Driver”, impaired driving traffic safety message in a fun, festive manner. Every year it brings great community partners to help spread the word about not drinking and driving as well as other traffic safety tips.
Design, photo & printing by Favorite Studios Inc
Each year on average, more than 10,000 people die on the road due to drunk driving. You can help spread the word and save lives. The word is Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over.
This tip card illustrates the crime, crash and arrest stats within the hour, along with traffic safety guidelines. No Regrets When You Drive with Care and DRIVE SOBER.
- Don’t drink and drive.
- If you’ve been drinking designate a sober driver, take a cab or spend the night where you are.
- Obey the traffic laws, signals and speed limits.
- Eliminate distractions and focus on the road.
RESOURCES – Impaired Driving Tool Kit
Press Releases and Social Media Messages
|Social Media Messages – Impaired Driving||Pre Campaign Sample Press Release||Post Campaign Sample Press Release|
Graphics and Logos