“If only I’d been watching for pedestrians.”
As part of our Bike / Ped traffic safety awareness and “No Regrets When You Drive With Care” campaign, this tip card reminds drivers to:
- Stop for pedestrians crossing at every intersection.
- Stop before tuning right on red.
- Look in all directions before making a turn.
- Do not pass a vehicle that is stopping for pedestrians.
- Obey the traffic laws, signals and speed limits.
RESOURCES – Pedestrian Safety Tool Kit
|2010-2014 Pedestrian Crash Facts||2015 Pedestrian Crash Facts|
Press Releases and Social Media Messages
|Press Release – Anytown Most Vulnerable Cry for Help||SRTS step-by-step-walking-school-bus|
Graphics and Logos