Distracted driving is a leading cause of auto accidents, injuries and deaths on our roads.
“If only I had turned my phone off.” No Regrets When You DRIVE WITH CARE – Distracted Driving Safety Message
Prevent serious regrets by stopping cell phone usage when driving. No texting. No checking emails. No logging onto any of your social media or other apps. Eliminating distractions means to stop using all electronic devices not related to driving your vehicle, reducing the noise level, no eating or drinking while driving, stop all other activities and focus on road.
Traffic safety tip card includes these common sense rules:
- Eliminate distractions.
- No hand-held cellphone use when driving.
- Focus on the road. Avoid aggressive driving.
- Obey the traffic laws, signals and speed limits.
“No Regrets When You STOP DISTRACTIONS” traffic safety message with emoji video and sticker sheet has additional key safety messages targeted towards teens and young drivers:
• Pay attention.
• Focus on the road and the task of driving.
• Do not use electronic devices, eat, drink, put on make-up, read or other distracting activities.
• Reduce the music and noise levels.
• Avoid aggressive driving.
• Don’t forget to always wear your seat belt. It isn’t just a good idea, it’s the law.
Distracted Driving Campaign – Order Online Now
Distracted driving occurs when drivers divert their attention away from the task of driving to focus on another activity. Distracting tasks can affect drivers in different ways. The three types are: manual, visual and cognitive. The Florida crash report allows officers to report driver distraction in the following categories: distracted by electronic communication devices, other electronic devices, other distraction inside the vehicle, external distraction, texting or general inattentiveness.
RESOURCES – Distracted Driving Tool Kit
|2017 Distracted Driving Crash Facts||2015 Distracted Driving Crash Facts||2010-2014 Distracted Driving Crash Facts|
2010-2014 Distracted Driving GIS Map
Press Releases and Social Media Messages
|Sample Press Release||Social Media Messages|
Graphics and Logos