One Click Does The Trick for Occupant Protection
Bookmarks with seat belt safety tips for drivers on one side and child passenger seat guidelines on the other side are available to local libraries for patrons to receive free-of-charge.
For more information on resources on Child Passenger Safety (CPS), please go to our Car Seat Crusaders page here.
KIDS: Be Smart. Buckle Up (and remind your parents and others in the car to buckle up too)! Check out our “The Adventures in Road Safety” activity sheets for children.
If you knew of something you could do every day that would almost guarantee to save you and your family from possible loss of life or serious injury, wouldn’t you do it? YES! Then buckle up every time you and your family get in the car. Buckling up is still the most effective and immediate way to save lives and reduce injuries from crashes on our roadways.
Did you know that…
- Chances are someone you know will be involved in a vehicle crash this year.
- You are twice as likely to be severely injured or killed when unbuckled.
- A child unrestrained in a 30 MPH crash is like a child dropped from a third-story window.
“Always Buckle Up… For Your Family, For Yourself, for LIFE.” No Regrets When You BUCKLE UP – Occupant Protection Safety Message
As part of our “No Regrets When You Drive With Care” traffic safety campaign, these seat belt safety tip cards are easy handouts as quick reminders to always wear your seat belt. They are distributed through all of our 18 counties in Northeast Florida District Two.
- Wear your seat belt for every ride.
- Buckling up is the single most effective thing you can do to protect yourself in a crash.
- Secure children in the proper child safety seat.
- Safety belt use isn’t just a good idea, IT’S THE LAW.
Occupant Protection Campaign – Order Online Now
RESOURCES – Occupant Protection Tool Kit
|2015 Occupant Protection Driving Crash Facts||2010-2014 Rural No Seatbelt Crash Facts||2015 Unrestrained Occupants Crash Facts|
Press Releases and Social Media Messages
|Click or Ticket Mobilization||Social Media Messages – Occupant Protection|
Graphics and Logos