Be a Community Traffic Safety Team “Virtual Volunteer” – It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
A few minutes of your time to share important traffic safety reminders could help save a life.
- Step 1. Like and follow us on social media.
- Step 2. Share and repost traffic safety tips.
- Step 3. Invite others in your network to like and follow too.
Connect with the Northeast Florida Community Traffic Safety Team on social media!
Volunteering without being physically present is not new. For years, volunteers have been off-site and have used the telephone, fax and postal mail to communicate. However, the revolution in information technology has opened up many new possibilities for volunteering and giving back to your community.
Even prior to the COVID-19 healthcare crisis and social distancing, there has been an increase in working from home. Virtual volunteering is a wonderful way to take advantage of contributing volunteer work over the internet. Social media has opened the door to expand the reach of our traffic safety tips and campaigns.
Benefits of being a Traffic Safety Team Virtual Volunteer:
- Increase community awareness.
- Minimal investment of your time.
- Flexible to your schedule with no time constraints.
- Easy and feels good to send positive messages.
- Help reduce crashes, injuries and fatalities on your local roadways.